COVID Updates as of June 10th, 2021
ALBERTA RE-OPENING STAGE 2 (as of June 10, 2021):
During Stage 2 teams may register and commence regular activities with the following restrictions:
NEW RULES FOR FOOTBALL TEAMS
- All outdoor activity for football, both contact and non-contact, can take place with no restrictions. This means full practices with full participation are free to take place.
- There are no cohorting rules or maximum number of participants caps.
- Competitions between teams and clubs can take place as per Football Canada guidelines for days between competitions and number of players necessary to field teams. No 14-day period between competitions is in place anymore.
- With all the freedoms no allowed it is still important to note that all indoor gatherings are still banned at this stage. This means no access to locker rooms, meeting rooms, or other areas that would gather players and coaches in an indoor setting until the Province declares Stage 3.
- Teams/clubs are permitted to travel outside of their Health Region for the purpose of competition.
FULL RE-OPENING GUIDELINES